Revitalize Your Dog
Laser therapy or photobiomodulation uses infrared light to stimulate the body’s own metabolic processes, thereby dramatically increasing healing, and reducing pain and inflammation.
- Relieves Pain and Spasm
- Increases Joint Flexibility
- Improves and Promotes Healing
- Faster Recovery Time
Infrared light therapy – How does it work?
Visible red and invisible near-infrared energy are absorbed by photoreceptors in each cell. Once absorbed, the light energy stimulates the body’s natural processes on a cellular level…
1. Increasing circulation and the formation of new capillaries allowing the injured area to receive more oxygen and nutrients to initiate and maintain the body’s natural healing process immediately reducing pain, inflammation, swelling, muscle spasms, and stiffness
3. Increasing phagocytosis, the bodies process of cleaning up of dead or damaged cells, which also helps control infection
4. Increasing lymph system activity helping to prevent lymphedema (localized fluid retention and tissue swelling caused by a compromised lymphatic system) ensuring efficient clean up and detoxification of the wounded area without overtaxing the lymph system.
5. Stimulating the production of fibroblasts, which synthesizes collagen, elastin, and proteoglycans in the final healing phases.
6. Stimulating tissue granulation, the forming of new connective tissue and tiny blood vessels.
Clinical effects include reduced inflammation, pain relief, increased circulation, improved mobility and accelerated healing.
Find Solutions for:
- Chronic ear infections
- Back problems
- Intervertebral disc issues
- Neurological disease
Laser therapy is non-invasive:
- No stress to your pet
- No side effects
- No sedation or restraint required