UPDATE: CORONAVIRUS & VISITING OUR CLINIC
We really miss you in our clinic. Though we are dedicated to your health and safety, along with the health and safety of our team and community. Our practice is committed to following COVID-19 guidelines set by our national and state associations.
As we navigate the changing best-practice guidelines around the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to maintain open communications about our practice and the experience you can expect to receive when we care for your pet. The information below provides details on our approach and the temporary changes we have in place for the mutual safety and well-being of our clients and team.
Thank you for allowing us to be part of your dog’s health team. We hope these guidelines provide you with useful information for your visit, and we encourage you to call us with any additional questions.
If we all remain supportive of each other, we will become stronger and get through this together.
CLIENT CONCIERGE SERVICE
Our clinic will remain client-free to maintain social distancing and safety. We kindly ask clients to wait in their cars with their pets.
Our staff will come to you. We have outside cameras, so we will see you when you arrive. We will call you on your cell phone as soon as we are able.
Our staff are currently wearing face masks while in the clinic. We ask that you respect our staff by wearing your mask when they approach you.
- A team member will take a history over the phone.
- Next a member of our team will meet you at your vehicle. They will utilize one of our leashes to bring your dog into the clinic.
- We will contact you on you cell phone during your appointment with questions or treatment plan recommendations.
- At the end of the appointment, we will email discuss Dr. Finn’s findings with you and email you the detailed record.
- All payments will be taken over the phone, except for cash or check payments.
- We want you to feel as much a part of the appointment as possible!
• We continue to clean and disinfect the clinic routinely while also increasing personal hygiene practices (i.e. hand washing). In addition, we utilize UV sanitization of the air, floors, and tools.
• We are offering curbside pick-up for all medication refills
• Please allow 24 hours for all refills